Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Nas “Nervous” About Airing Personal Biz on New Album


According to unspecified “reports” cited by MTV News, it would appear that the Nas/Kelis divorce is still on. Oh well, it’s probably for the best. Apparently he has a song(s) addressing the whole fiasco, because he recently told MTV UK that he’s a little scurred about airing his personal business on his next solo project.

“This is a record that, right now, I’m scared of making,” Nas said of the album. “I don’t know what’s gonna happen, as far as I don’t know what I’m gonna say. I feel like I’ve put so much of my personal life out there, and I feel like I’m one of the sort of guys you don’t really hear about [though] paparazzi or fan magazines all the time. But I just feel like my life is so much out there [now] that it’s kind of like — man, I don’t even know how to put into words how I feel about putting this record together. I’m a little nervous, to tell you the truth. That’s all I can say.”

I say go for it. If you don’t get your side of the story out there, the paparazzi/entertainment media/scumbag bloggers (hi!) are gonna run with whatever nonsense they can make up/overhear/speculate on.

Previously: Nas Speaks on Absence from OB4CL2 & BP3

No comments:

Post a Comment