Saturday, September 12, 2009

THE BIG DAWG IN BEIRUT...


Snoop Dogg recently made his first trip to the Middle East to perform in Beirut. When asked why he chose Lebanon, Snoop replied, "There are a lot of places I could have started but I chose to start here because I felt they've been supporting me you know -- they've been down with me for long time.""Me and my man Roger [Kalaouz, a Middle Eastern entertainment mogul] had a nice conversation about putting together a Snoop Dogg Middle East tour ... so we gonna try to get that together over the next couple of months," Snoop said."This is my first chance to party with the people of Lebanon," Snoop said. "They were always partying to my music but now they get a chance to actually party with Snoop Dogg. This is the party capital of the world."Snoop also filmed part of the video for "That's the Homie" from the upcoming Malice In Wonderland at a party after the show.To read more about Snoop's wild night in Beirut, check out Habib Battah'sBeirut blog.Credit: CNN

No comments:

Post a Comment