Saturday, September 12, 2009

BOW WOW TYRA BANKS THING



Bow Wow Gets A Kiss From His Crush Tyra Banks
By Staff Posted on 09/04/09 Filed Under: Hip Hop News, Bow Wow
Rapper Bow Wow fantasies came to a reality earlier this when his long time crush Tyra Banks reportedly gave him a kiss on the lips. Bow confessed his feelings for the top model turned talk show host despite Banks being 13 years older. "I love Tyra. There's something about older women. I've always had a crush on her,” he says. “I was on her show two years ago and she made me sit on her lap and was rubbing my arm. I don't know if she was acting, but I was taking that very serious. I feel like she needs a young man in her life." Bow Wow met up with Banks this week to tape an episode of The Tyra Banks Show - and she decided to play up the 'romance' by kissing him for the cameras. The episode, set to be aired on Monday Sept. 7, also sees Bow Wow serenade Banks with a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment