Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stars Reveal Their 2010 New Year’s Resolutions


It’s a New Year, and with it, people have the chance to start fresh, whether it be take on a positive attitude, get back to the gym, eat more healthy, or give up one of your guilty pleasures. Celebrities aren’t exempt from this either. They make New Year’s resolutions as well.

We rounded up a few resolutions from numerous celebs, from Rihanna and Lady Gaga to Fabolous and The Game. Here they are below, taken from various source (Rap-Up, E! and Twitter):

Fabolous: “To do more than I been doin. If u do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve …”

Rihanna: “I want to stop shopping, being late, start waking up early, stuff like that. I’d like to see my mum and grandparents more. I want to learn the drums and I want to work with Depeche Mode (band) so bad.”

Lady Gaga: “To my little monsters! May your only pains in 2010 be champagnes! I love u. New years resolution: to enjoy life/warhol electroblond xgagaloo.”

Jessica Alba: “2010 is going to be a great year! I want to listen more and talk less this yr.”

Kim Kardashian: “Just to spend a little bit more time with my family and my friends and to really kick it up in the workout department and to try to eat better. I cannot get it together with eating. I eat way too many Oreos.”

Justin Timberlake: “I’m going to underpromise myself for 2010, so if it goes well I’ll be like, ‘Oh my God! Such a surprise!’ ”

Crooked I (Slaughterhouse): “No rap beef’s wit undercover hip hop cops..”

Ashanti: “To join twitter” and to “continue to grow, learn and just be thankful.”

Melyssa Ford: “My resolution is to dedicate myself to changing my self destructive patterns of behavior through thorough introspection and analysis, discipline, and the strength found in silence. To Work smarter, not harder and assist those less fortunate whenever and wherever I can.”

The Game: “To outsell 50.”

Chris Brown: “Love my fans and do me.”

Kimora Lee Simmons: “I’m always thinking about growing my family and expanding my business and empire. My line is international. It’s always about building the brand out, and supporting the brand and marketing initiatives. It’s about making things work and keeping things going. I always have my work and my family on my mind.”

Kid Sister: “Try to think of others before I think of myself. To give freely of myself and to live a life of service, always giving better than I receive.”

Jim Jonsin (producer): “Thank God every day for the blessings we have. Spend more time with my wife, kids, and family. Seek out and develop new talent. Pay more attention to my other business ventures, non-profit foundation, and work on more creative and challenging projects.”

No comments:

Post a Comment