Tuesday, January 5, 2010

JAY-Z RUMORS!


I don't really have any rumors, per se. But a few people suggested to me that this Illuminati stuff with Jay-Z is just one big joke. Now, I don't know all there is to know about this, but here is what I am getting. First of all, the Mason's aren't a true secret society, but they don't flaunt it the way Jay has allegedly been doing it. But they are a society that keeps secrets very well. So, Jay wouldn't be telling on himself and revealing secrets like his is if he really was a member. Somebody else, within the music game, told me that Jay-Z is probably just feeding into the rumors and theories just to get the talkers talking even more. So, the blatant nature of some of the imagery was done on purpose just to get a rise out of people. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment