Sunday, November 15, 2009

Boxer Pacquiao Victorious, Slaughterhouse, Diddy & Q-Tip React


Slaughterhouse, Diddy and Q-Tip checked in Saturday (November 14) night to share their Twitter reactions of boxer Manny Pacquiao successfully defeating Miguel Cotto in a publicized Las Vegas match-up.

From Diddy's perspective, the fight should have ended prior to a 12th round TKO.

"Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!," he wrote Saturday evening. "I got cotto in a upset Now this is boxingh. Its a war in there This is ugly live!!! 4real. A lot of blood. BOXINGSomebodys gonna have a headache! They need to stop this fight before he get hurt." (Diddy's Twitter)
Royce Da 5'9 checked in to give a play-by-play of his own boxing suggestions.

"I still think he gone go down at least once but Im officially a Pacman believer," he wrote. "No trainer in Cotto corner to tell him use the jab Cmon Son (Ed lover voice) let em finish He beat em with speed like Freddy said.....Freddy Roach is why I couldn't bet smh...Ladies and Gents say hello to the new Roberto Duran." (Rocye Da 5'9's Twitter)
Joe Budden also shared his opinion on the match-up and its outcome.

"Ok... I now believe Cotto is gonna expose Pac & Mayweather won't have to fight either 1 of'em... Just my opinion, don't knock me 4 it," he explained. "Smart move Pacman, pray.... A LOT !!! Cotto don't look ready for Pacman... Neither 1 looks ready for Mayweather !!! Goodnight Cotto I'll give credit where credit is due.. Cotto SHOULD NOT be in the ring with that boy. I'm a believer... I don't care WHAT needs to happen... Make PACMAN vs MAYWEATHER HAPPEN !!!" (Joe Budden's Twitter)
Q-Tip suggested a Floyd Mayweather and Pacquiao fight.

"@mayweathermania.... u gonna close the deal with old man arum and kick manny's a**??," he wrote. "RT @JeanGreasy: "I make him pressure" is my new favorite sentence. Thanks Pac Man its up to @MAYWEATHERMANIA .... a superfight of sugar ray leonard vs. roberto duran proportions!!!!" (Q-Tip's Twitter)
Pacman has made a name for himself within the hip-hop community, most notably through a namedrop off Jay-Z's "Thank-You" Blueprint 3 single.

"Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, please hold your applause," Jay raps. "'Fore I just apply logic keys, keys open doors/Now I'm balcony, opera, black tux, binoculars, blc lux/Stop it, I shouldn't be so popular/Name keep poppin' up, face keep poppin' up/On the Tube, I'm just watching Pacquiao box 'em up/How would I know HBO would get a shot of us/Sittin' so close, that we almost got snot on us." ("Thank-You")
The fight ended in the 12th round by Pacman.

Round 11: Cotto just wants to finish the fight. Pacquiao is landing big shots in the corner midway through the round, but Cotto escapes. Cotto gets on his bicycle and the crowd boos. I think they don't know he's in the ring with perhaps the best fighter of his generation. Round 12: Cotto doesn't look inclined to fight and Pacquiao is frustrated. However, Pacquiao chases him down and after a big flurry, the referee steps in and stops the fight. (Fox Sports)

No comments:

Post a Comment