Thursday, November 12, 2009

BABY’S HAS A NEW PLAN FOR WEEZY F BABY!


Baby, aka the Birdman, or simply the co-founder of Cash Money Records is opening up about hisi top artist, some guy called Lil Wayne, being sent to prison over a gun charge he was convicted of. Baby says not only is the one-year bid Weezy will have to do be the first time the two artists were forced apart from eachother, but fans will never even notice Lil Wayne is gone. “We got a h*ll of a plan and h*ll of a strategy,” Baby revealed in an interview. “I promise you, you’ll think he never left the streets. It ain’t much about the music at this point with my son, like f*ck the music…We got to go through something family-wise, that the fans and nobody else will ever have to go through. This is the first time I will ever be without my child that means the world to me. This is where blood stick together.” In related news, Young Money’s President (Lil Wayne’s label under Cash Money) Mack Maine recently spoke about Weezy doing time, only Maine was more focussed on future releases than anything. “My main focus and priority right now [is the] Young Money album December 15,” Mack Maine said before adding album info from Lil Wayne and others “Rebirth, December 15. Baby album, November. 23. That’s the main s**t. Jay Sean, November 23 too. So that’s what I’m worried about right now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment