Thursday, October 1, 2009

Chris Brown Debuts Lil Wayne Collabo, "Make Sure Y'all Request It At The Radio" [Video]


Chris Brown recently debuted "I Can Transform Ya," his new song with Lil Wayne, which is reportedly the singer's first single from his upcoming album, Graffiti.

Chris Brown released a track titled 'I Can Transform Ya' today on his blog site, Mechanicaldummy.com. The song, the first official track Brown has released since the February altercation with ex-girlfriend Rihanna that resulted in his guilty plea to an assault charge, is said to be the first single from his upcoming album, Graffiti. (Billboard)
Breezy played the record during a live blog broadcast yesterday.

"So, like I said, if you wanna actually hear the song, like, I just played it, you can actually play it on the chat," Brown explained. "You can go to mechanicaldummy.com, ChrisBrownWorld.com, it's gonna be everywhere, so, make sure y'all request it at the radio. I don't think it's on iTunes yet, so, I don't think you can download it, not 'til later. So, if you like the song, go 'head and request it. All the fans, I love y'all, thank-you so much for all the support over all the times, I'm still here. I'm gonna try to make as much music as possible for y'all while I'm doing the community service at the same time. [laughs] I thank all of y'all and I love you, bye." (Justin TV)
He also promoted the song's debut via Twitter.

"CHANGE OF PLANS: IM GOING TO RELEASE MY SINGLE TOMORROW INSTEAD OF WEDS.," he wrote on Monday (September 28). "TELL EVERYBODY... I CAN TRANSFORM YA, I CAN TRANSFORM YA.LOL RT: STREAMING LIVE TOMORROW TUESDAY, SEPT. 29th 3:30 PM/EST http://www.justin.tv/mechan...thx everybody who likes the song... and to all the fans.. i love you u so much... request at yall radio asap.. thx" (Chris Brown's Twitter)
Swizz Beatz, the producer of the song, recently spoke on linking with Breezy and Weezy.

"[Chris has] got something to prove," Swizz said in an interview. "He worked on 60, 70 songs. He's just on fire. I told him, 'Listen, man, just stay focused on your music. They gonna throw shots at you. Time heals everything.' He has great support; his mother is amazing. I was really scoping out the situation, it could have been something I didn't want to be around, but I really got a great vibe. Honestly...The Wayne part is just nothing to talk about...He really showed his a** on this one. It's probably the best feature verse since the 'It's Me [B*tches]' remix. He really went in on the 'Transformer' joint." (MTV)

No comments:

Post a Comment